Extra protection from bugs, rocks, mud, sand, dust and debris
Vehicle-specific application for trucks and SUVs
Available in dark smoke or paintable clear
Mounts away from the hood for easy cleaning and waxing
Easy no-drill installation
Installs with OEM-approved 3M tape or mechanical fasteners
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Proudly made in the USA
Ultimate Hood Protection
Protect your truck or SUV hood with the Lund Interceptor hood shield. It is the original full-height, wrap-around shield, protecting your hood paint, fenders and windshield against bugs, rocks and sand. Heavy-duty polycarbonate is the basis for each model. The Interceptor is also a styling accessory adding a customized look to your vehicle exterior – keeping it looking new. This custom-molded hood shield is made in the USA and precision-engineered to fit your truck or SUV perfectly. The shield’s durable polycarbonate material makes this accessory wear-and-tear resistant.
Easy to Clean and Remove
Your vehicle’s Interceptor can remain on the hood during car washes. The accessory also mounts away from hood allowing for easy cleaning and waxing of your hood.
Easy to Install, No Drilling or Special Hardware Required
The Interceptor’s no-drill installation is quick and easy. The hood shield is simply mounted on the edge of the hood using double-sided 3M tape or mechanical fasteners (depending on vehicle). In order to protect the hood paint from rubbing against the shield if hit by debris, the kit also includes several clear rubber bumpers easily applied to the hood during the installation. The Lund Interceptor installs in 10 minutes or less and is damage-resistant. The set includes installation instructions and any required hardware.
Backed by Limited Lifetime Warranty
A Limited Lifetime Warranty protects your Lund Interceptor against any defects in material or workmanship.
Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) has become the most revolutionary advancement in telecommunications and has proven to be the utmost dynamic use of TCP/IP.Considerable admonitions for superior quality:1. Private VoIP Network- Quality of Service (QoS) cannot be guaranteed unless voice traffic is distributed to the Publicly Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) via a private VoIP network.2. Low Latency- Within a private VoIP network latency is measured in milliseconds. Low latency can account for faster packet resolution, while also eliminating jitter and echoes.3. Static Bandwidth- Operating VoIP traffic over a guaranteed and dedicate bandwidth will ensure successful distribution of Voice packets.4. Available Peak Transmission Capacity- When assessing service quality, it is important to calculate the level of oversubscription. The number of manageable users must be greater than actual users.The establishment of VoIP has paved the road in the pursuit to integrate managed voice and data services. As the functionality of this service increases so does the market in which they can operate. Many robust IP based services have been manipulated to easily interface in any office to optimize workplace efficiency with ease of software management and the ability to run your business from virtually anywhere. The technology available with an integrated access device (IAD) which uses soft switch technology allows any office to integrate their current phone system and LAN network to interface with a VoIP service provider.Switching from a traditional analog service to a VoIP provider has become legitimate for business owners who cannot afford to loose the lifeline of their business. The Federal Communications Commission has enacted laws to protect the consumer’s right to Local Number Portability (LNP) which allows the end user the ability to change to a VoIP provider without being required to change their billing telephone number(s). The responsibility lies in the hands of the former carrier to route the old number to the new service provider.With the continuous improvements to VoIP functionality, simplistic integration with data services, and the minimal impact on infrastructure usage; VoIP has earned its spot as the most powerful tool for business to maximize their return on investment when it comes to voice and data.
Wild profits online are possible, but you need more than just a list – you need to learn the art of email marketing. In essence, this is as simple as sending out marketing material to your list of customers or prospects. It is a technique that applies equally to affiliate marketing, multi-level-marketing, e-shop or real shop-front business.Email marketing is all about direct personal contact with individuals. It’s about building relationships, gathering a loyal following of subscribers to YOU Inc.For email marketing to really work, targeting and timing are crucial factors to be considered. You must also consider who will be on your list, but that’s another story. For the purposes of this article I am assuming you already understand the basics of list building and have got your list building activities underway.With email marketing, you target your specific audience (you might have a few lists, each filled with customers or prospects representing a slightly different niche).Even if you have an old fashioned bricks and mortar business, email marketing is an excellent way of keeping in touch.Here are a few likely audiences:- Pre-existing customers
– new business prospects,
– staff members
– and suppliers too.Compared to other forms of communication, email marketing can be as targeted as you like for each target audience and their niche. The results are also measurable and it’s cheaper than snail mail. Of course email marketing is a pure numbers play. Consumers are a lot braver behind their 20 inch monitor than they are on the phone and more so, face to face. If your copy is good, entertaining and helpful, the viral nature of shared emails may also help to grow you audience.Main benefits of email marketing:1. Time effective
2. Cost effective
3. Works for you 24/7 without a pay rise
4. Works even while you are on holiday
5. Has a viral nature
6. Attracts business to you
7. Promotes You as the main business
8. Fosters extreme loyalty
9. Has a global reach for no extra cost
10. Results can be easily tracked
11. Campaigns can be adjusted quickly and at no cost
12. Any one or any business can do it.Email Marketing is an extremely time- and cost-effective way to promote your business and inform your target market. Many other forms of promotion and advertising, such as TV, radio, bus ads, print media and web ads require much more time, effort and money, and you cant easily measure the results – that means you might actually be wasting your money and time.Email marketing is one of the most powerful ways to communicate with your audience. Using a remote service (autoresponder) you can send out reliable and powerful emails designed to offer solutions for your target audience. Even if your list of customers or prospects is 50 or 50,000, with this simple setup, you can easily and quickly reach a bulk audience through a pre-written email programmed to send out automatically or you can send one out to the same list in real time.What can you do with email marketing?1. Send out thank you or birthday e-cards
2. Product announcements
3. Send out the latest press release
4. Share testimonials from happy customers
5. Announce a sale
6. Invite comment
7. Develop a relationship with your subscribers
8. Conduct a surveySince email marketing is all about relationship building it is a great way to send out newsletters, promotions, and eCards, keeping you foremost in your customers’ mind and offering help and value that they will remember.But like all things, it has its downside too. Emails sent carelessly or without permission can result in SPAM complaints. These can easily harm you business, so it pays to first seek permission to communicate with those on the list and second, only add great value. As yourself: Would I welcome this message?Email marketing is essential to developing a great online presence. Our software can help get you there. Email Marketing is one of the most successful ways of maintaining a long-term relationship with people who WANT to hear your message. Not to be confused with Spam (junk mail), ethical email marketing works because every recipient has given you permission to send them information which is of value to them.Targeted email marketing campaigns are a means of advertising that focuses on opt-in prospects. Naturally, giving more attention to interested customers evokes a more positive response than the same from a randomly delivered campaign.What does this mean?Simply put, make sure those on your list fall into your target market and are happy to hear from you. Then deliver them newsworthy mail that they will look forward to reading.Get this right and explode your profits while your phone rings hot with people begging to join your business. It’s a cinch.
The award winning Whirl balanceSCOOTER teach children balance and coordination – crucial skills necessary before transitioning to a two-wheeled pedal bicycle. With it’s chic and sassy pink or white scooter design, the Whirl is a favorite amongst little girls or boys. Your child’s sense of independence and self-confidence will become evident as they learn to balance and steer at their own pace. Get Perfect Gift..
Photography is a great hobby that many people are choosing to try out. When somebody completely new to photography first gets their hands on a digital camera, then there are plenty of things to learn. There are many features and many buttons on a digital camera, making the whole camera quite intimidating. The following article shall be about DSLR photography for beginners and will start by discussing some of the features found on DSLR cameras.Shutter releaseThis is the most basic button found on all kinds of cameras. Even those who are taking lessons on DSLR photography for beginners will know immediately what this button is for. It is normally positioned on the upper right portion of the camera and is used to snap pictures.
What most people who are taking lessons on DSLR photography for beginners will probably not be aware of is that pressing the button halfway will focus the lens. Pressing the button fully down is necessary to take the shot.LensesThis really depends on what sort of camera you have. It can either be a fixed lens or a zoom lens. Most DSLR cameras will come with an option of interchangeable lenses, which will be more flexible and give you more control over your shot.SensorThis is found within the camera and is normally called the CCD. CCD stands for charge coupled device. Those reading up on DSLR photography for beginners should know that the function of this is to record the images through the use of pixels. The software within the camera will convert the data and will store it within the memory card of the camera.Mode dialThese can appear either on the upper left portion of the camera or on the lower right on the center of the camera. This is what makes DSLR photography for beginners a bit more complicated. This will let you choose different modes of control over your camera. Back then, mode dials on DSLR cameras are normally set on automatic mode.Automatic mode is the easiest mode to handle as users will simply point and shoot their camera. Semi-automatic mode is a little bit more complex as it will let you change a few aspects on shutter speed and aperture. Manual mode will take some time to master, but it gives you the most control over your camera. In manual mode, you will have to fix the settings on the shutter and the aperture.
DSLR photography for beginners will normally have people start at automatic mode first then move on to semi automatic once some experience with the camera is achieved.There are many other features available but it will all vary between cameras. Some will feature multiple LCD screens and even more buttons. There will also be different methods of connectivity between cameras and computers. To learn how to be an effective photographer, you have to practice all the basics first and master them and then try to experiment with different shots. If you’re really keen on learning the craft, operating a DSLR camera wouldn’t be so hard.
Lund continues to be a leading designer, manufacturer and marketer of a broad line of appearance accessories for new and used light trucks, including sport utility vehicles, minivans and other vans. Read More..
Moorcroft Debt Recovery is an effective, efficient and professional company that offers solution for recovering various kinds of debts. Moorcroft Debt Recovery has a long history in the debt solution industry since its establishment in 1985. The company’s head office where most of their operations are based is located at Stockport, Cheshire. Over the past few years, the company has seen consistent growth and continued to expand at a rapid rate by building their business and good reputation through their special partnership with a variety of clients.So far, Moorcroft Debt Recovery is currently servicing more than 1 million live client accounts in their system at any given time. Their combined workforce composed of professional staffs from their head office to their nationwide force in the field means that you can gain access to more than one thousand eight hundred professional personnel that are highly trained to work in partnership with you and your company.The debt recovery approach taken by Moorcroft Debt Recovery is agreed in advance depending on each contract. Each of the accounts will be placed in a disciplined and professional strategy that can include but not limited to personal visitation, mailing and telephone, and county court litigation. Majority of the IT applications used by the company are written and specified internally so they can be as flexible as possible and can be easily customized according to the various services required to meet the various needs of their clients.All the activities undertaken by Moorcroft Debt Recovery are consistent with the ISO 9001 accreditation guidelines. The company was able to be granted with an ISO accreditation way back in 1993 and until today they are still being subjected to surveillance visits at least twice a year. Their quality assurance department is consistently monitoring all areas of their business and is striving to improve continuously. Whenever problems occur, they seek to resolve the issue as quickly as possible by taking an immediate action, and develop ways to prevent the recurrence of the same problem.To make sure that all transactions and files remain secured, Moorcroft Debt Recovery is operating their own VPN or Virtual Private Network. This is to ensure the privacy and protection of highly classified information for the benefit of all their clients and accounts. They also have a system installed that will allow their clients to check and monitor their cases any time of day. This will further give them the capability to track the progress of their cases and it will also let them send queries or do system audits wherever they may be.